Sunday, September 03, 2006

6 Random Facts

Have been tagged by Redsponge.

1. I' proud of my big eyes.. i love my eyes the most.. everytime my friends say' please don
make ur eyes so big?' opps!! sorry my friends.. i'm not do it purposely.. the fact is my eyes r
big.. hehehe..

2. I love Pink. It looks sweet n feminine n cute.. most of my things r in pink color.. especially
clothes.. haha..

3. I like coffee but drink too much coffee can cause 'panda eyes' so don drink too much is better..

4. I'm bad tempered.. >_<

5. I'm pure or used to be pure?? not sure i've enough mature or not.. wahaha... before did
stupid things till scolded by family n boyfriend.. hope i won't do stupid thing again.. wish i can
become mature enough... haha..

6. sometimes i'm a 怪怪 person.. ( abnormal) how to explain it? people know me will know..

Hey.. Pinkypiglet, Greenleaf, HaHaz, U HAVE BEEN TAGGED TWICE ALREADY... :p

7 comments:

Redsponge said...

big eyes @@!! hehehe...

怪怪? hmm how how?

hmmmm...like sometimes quiet sometimes talk more kar?

eeeee i dunno de...

Pink Winnie said...

ya.. just like what u said.. sometimes i feel i'm diao gei.. very cool person.. if u not know me.. if very close to me, then i'll more 热情.. but have to mood too.. 怪吗?

Redsponge said...

Hmmm, okla. I think it is quite normal for ladies!! HAHAHAHAHA

Pink Winnie said...

o.. u r like that ha?? hehe..

Redsponge said...

erm erm...
sometimes lo...

c a r c a r said...

im a coffee person too...

and maybe big eyes? but wait...you show me how big is your eyes first :P

Pink Winnie said...

haha.. c have any chance to show it or not.. cuz i don think i'll show my face here.. hehe..

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.