Wednesday, June 13, 2007


Change image???

wahaha.. try to change my 'image' during my cousin's wedding dinner, on the other hands to support the feeling of the songs we sang on the day.
actually, my image from my relatives o friends around is ladylike. so this time tried to become 'cool lady'. and the pic u see here, my friend help me to set my hair so looks cool and active person.. and my make up looks cool too.. black eye shadow !!! at first i think it looks like 'panda eyes', but after that think still ok la..

7 comments:

Redsponge said...

pretty girl!
hey...can i link u in my previous post?

Pink Winnie said...

redsponge- wahaha.. thank u.. ya sure.. which post o?

Anonymous said...

chinchin's wedding. for the cousins singing part ;p

Pinky_piglet said...

hehe, quite nice and pretty le, but after that, u back to lady look again... :(

Pink Winnie said...

hehe.. thanks.. but why u feel sad ne? is that lady like not suits me?

Anonymous said...

I demand panda pics
LOL
You must look very stunning that night
:)
So when you sing again?

Anonymous said...

haha.. no la.. still feel not enough 'black' kaka.. wait until other relative who wan to marry and have the karaoke 1 lo.. hehe..

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.