Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The 22nd Life

The day had passed almost one and a half month ago and i just post about 'the day of mine'..

Happy Birthday again to me!!!

Over this 22 years... i've discovered that i've became mature already.. i'm not a pure & foolish girl again... after 'going' into the 'working' world, i've learnt a lot... no matter in relationship with colleagues or the thinking of working... BUT one thing to make sure with you- I'M NOT PRETEND, I'M A REAL GIRL THAT NOT WEARING MASK & NEVER WANT TO...

I've changed my job twice, so the current job is the 3rd... now, working life for me is just like that, is the same.. just depends on ourself how to deal with it..


Now i just realised that earning money is not easy.. i just learn to use my money wisely.. (of course before i'm not simply waste my money..) now i'm trying to control my expenses so i'll still have some money to save for every month's salaries..

For family, problems are getting better now.. (hehe.. big already ma.. still want to tie me mei..)

For relationship, i still need to be more matured and independent lo.. and try to think open a bit and 'fang kai yi dian' lo.. cuz darling gotta fly here n there.. i wish i can do it.. lonely, find jie mei or friends lo..

ok.. let's share the DAY with you all..


yummy foods that mum cooked

from darling..

see.. it's note.. yeah.. music!

from jie mei-nana

it's blouse..

from jie mei-shirley

it's 'Happy birthday' DVD

Text Link Ads

4 comments:

Redsponge said...

so nice to have blog to record ur 22nd birthday thoughts. next time can flash back! =)

Pink Winnie said...

redsponge- hi.. long time no hear from u.. ya lo.. i treat my blog as some part of my diary n keep my memories in here.. next time when i'm old i can come here n flash back.. :)

Unknown said...

all in english? why not chinese!

Pink Winnie said...

hi..一楠-欢迎来到我的部落格。。 偶尔我会写华文,偶尔写英文咯。。 :)

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.