Monday, November 05, 2007

Yeah! I've Got My 1st Earning at Link Worth!

It's great! I've got My 1st Earning at LinkWorth!

LinkWorth offers a lot of different ads. There are LinkAds, LinkWords, LinkPost and so forth..

And my 1st income at Linkworth is came from LinkPost, it's easy, you just need to write a post about advertisers' services or products or websites according to their requirements. And you decide the price for the LinkPost. Here a tip for you, don't put the price too high as everyone wants to save cost, don't you if you are an advertiser?

Besides, for affiliate program, Get $50 for every sign up! it's a lot!

Become a affiliates of LinkWorth and you'll get more $money$ !!!



this is a great start, keep it up... :p

2 comments:

phyzhoe said...

congratulations!! you just encourage me to sign up with linkworth

Pink Winnie said...

phyzhoe- hi, thank you.. good luck.. :)

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.