Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My Winnie The Pooh's Collection 2

At the beginning of May, i've posted a bit of Pooh's collection at my 1st post and now i'm back to SHOW OFF my pooh's collection again.. wuahaha



this's the oldest Pooh bear that has been together with me.. it's bought by dad.. it's also my 1st pooh bear o..

3 Pooh bears bought by my darling.. o.. so cute..

Pooh bears bought by friends..

Pooh's pillow bought by cousins n friends.. c..they're still wrapped, cuz i 不舍得 take them off..

8 comments:

Redsponge said...

Pooh Pooh Family. Enter your room is like entering the pooh's room!

Anyway...the first pooh must be the one you love the most! ;p

Pink Winnie said...

ha ha.. ist pooh is meaningful.. but love the most is the 3 little pooh.. *_*

Redsponge said...

OOPS...wrong guess. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Pink Winnie said...

thanks a lot.. anonymous.. u have ur blog? would i have a chance to visit ur blog?

c a r c a r said...

ahem ahem....i heard...darling..

haha...

Pink Winnie said...

*_* don make people shy la..

Anonymous said...

Hi there... May I know where you bought the Pooh's pillow? Can ask your cousin?

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.