Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Winnie the Pooh's Stationery

Besides Pooh bear, i also collect Pooh's stationery.. some of them i really haven use them oh..


some of them r bought from Singapore, some r bought at kuching.

this is the front n back of the pencil box, bought by Pinkypiglet.

these are note books

Files

i got a lot of files too.. they are bought by my jie mei, friends.. not sure myself bought it or not.. he he..

cover n inside the files.. bought by pinkypiglet too.

'Learn With Words" very old book already, inside got many Disney's characters.

pencil case bought by parents, i've used it many years lo..

5 comments:

Redsponge said...

I remember the last pencil case! I also bu she de to use my mickey collection. LOL!!

Pink Winnie said...

why don't u show ur mickey's collection?

Redsponge said...

erm...ok..will think abt it.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Pink Winnie said...

to anoynymous:

Thank u for supporting me..

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.