Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Baby Season...

Haha.. this year really is a baby Hot season... why??

For Artists:

1) 小S gave birth already..
2) 陶晶莹 gave birth too..
3) Brad Pitt n his girl friend have their baby already..
4) 袁咏仪 is pregnant 2..
5) others.. not very sure

For my Relatives:

1) my no.3 antie's( father side), her 1st daughter in law gave birth on Early of May.
2) my no.3 antie's( mother side), her 1st daughter in law gave birth on End of May..
( Redsponge's nephew)
3) my no.3 antie's (father side) daughter, also my cousin, pregnant..
4) my no.3 antie's (father side) 2nd daughter in law.. also pregnant..
5) my no.3 antie's (father side) 3rd daughter in law.. preganant too..
6) my no.4 antie's (father side) 2nd daughter in law.. pregnant..
7) mu no.4 antie's (father side) daughter, my cousin.. preganant tooooo....

all of them will give birth in this year.. wheu.. so many babies around.. really busy.. especially no.3 antie.. 4 babies in her house.. oh my god..

Well.. it's fun when there's a baby.. Happy Baby's Year!!!

3 comments:

Redsponge said...

WAH! So many Babies!

Pink Winnie said...

ha ha.. really many oh.. i think i never seen this situation.. ha..

13th Panda said...

Ur auntie NO.3 (father's side) sud b very happy ler

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.