Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Tag of 4

Been tagged by Redsponge.

Four jobs I would stink at:

1. Doctor - Blood.. so gilik to do operation..
2. Teacher - nowadays children hard to be teached..
3. Coroner - even scary..
4. Stewardess - very dangerous.. i'm scare to stay in the plane for many hours..

Four pretend nicknames I’m making up for myself:

1. Pinkwinnie
2. winniehui
3. don't tell u..
4. hehe..

Four movies I have watched over and over:

1. Titanic - cry..
2. The Adventure of Winnie the Pooh - sorry.. i'm looked kiddy is it.. pai seh.. long time din
watch liaw.. he he..
3. can't remember already..
4. oh ya.. Money not Enough..

Four places I have lived:

1. Kuching
2. miaw miaw city..
3. ...
4. ...

Four things I love to do on my weekends:

1. Online..
2. Watching tv..
3. Go shopping.. with family or jie mei..
4. Dating lo.. of course..

Four TV shows I geek out to, or used to geek out to:

1. X- files - when i was a child..
2. Guess (我猜)
3. 冲上云霄...
4. 流金岁月...

Four alcoholic beverages I’ve enjoyed on offshore vacations :
1. Wine..
2. Shandy??? it's not really alcoholic beverages kua.....
3. ...
4. ...

Four things I could NOT live without (besides oxygen, H20, and miscellaneous life-sustaining substances):

1. Spectables / contact lenses- feel unsafe without it..
2. Handphone
3. Purse with $$
4. Mirror

Four of my favorite foods, partnered with people with whom I enjoy eating said foods:
1. Steamboat..
2. Seafood..
3. Lui cha
4. Chinese/ western food
Can partner with anyone i know well but not to eat alone.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Singapore
2. Japan
3. Hong Kong
4. Beach..

Four people I mercilessly tag:
1.Pinky Piglet
2.Hahaz
3. ...
4. ...

4 comments:

Redsponge said...

Hmm get to know you more with this tag 'x'

Pink Winnie said...

haha.. 4 u also ah..

c a r c a r said...

pls come to singapore now! haha...

again? haa..

hey you like lui char? are you hakka?

how can you put dating at no.4th? online no.1? haa.. oh dear..

Pink Winnie said...

haha.. i just came back from Singapore le.. ya.. i'm hakka, u? i like lui cha..(homemade only)outside 1 not delicious.. it's very good for health. about the dating 1, the no. i put r not in order la..hehe..

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.