Friday, November 24, 2006

Any volunteer??

yeah... yeah... finish my exam lu... well.. not confident to pass the most important paper or not.. keke..

now.. can begin to find career.. opps.. it's my 1st career.. so excited oh.. and a bit nervous too..

after have a career, it'll be another stage of my life...

how'll my new stage go... i don't know.. HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE..

well well well.. i start writing my cv letter few days ago.. THANKS TO REDSPONGE HELPING ME.. :)

before working, an interview will be hold.. so my question is...

WHAT ARE THE THINGS THAT I HAVE TO DO AND NOT TO DO AT AN INTERVIEW??

any volunteer to answer my question? as u may have some experiences to share?

anyway.. thanks firstly for whom answer me.. *thank thank*

a young bird just learn to fly...

6 comments:

Winn said...

1) must smile n looks frenly
2) looks eager
3) do research of the co before interview
4) best to get to know the interviewer's name first
5) if must go thru exam before interview make sure u write more to show ur effort
6) wear professional attire
7) bring another photocopied CV with u , in case they dun have it.
8) when they ask ' tell me abt urself, tell them many things from home , interest, pets, weird hobbies, school, to what u aspire to achive in the near future
9) actualli it depends on situation oso la. some interviewers dam lcly..
10) but stil have to present ur professionalism la.....afterall it's a small world..

Anonymous said...

Don't worry too much but enthusiams must be there
I believe employers are now looking at the right attitude but then again that depends on the nature of the job that you are interviewing for
Just relax and be yourself, that is the sure win one...

Pink Winnie said...

winn- oic ic.. so many advices thank u very much ya.. *try hard*

zeroimpact- ok ok.. just be myself and relax.. *take a deep breath* hehe..

Pink Winnie said...

zeroimpact- forget to thank u.. :)

Anonymous said...

hehe...when is ur interview? hmm ya...nvr keep quiet during the interviewing session.

Some interviewer will give you very tough questions, never give up in answering them positively.

Be confident.

Pink Winnie said...

redsponge- don know yet le.. *waiting for the news* ok ok.. noted.. thank thank..

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.