Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Pink Pink Room..

Tag: Five, six pick up sticks

well.. have been tagged by chen..to post up six mindless but color coordinated pictures. so i decide to choose PINK colour since it's my favourite colour... :p so welcome to my PINK PINK Room...

Before enter the room, u'll c this.. PINK PINK DOOR BLIND....

on the table, u'll c this.. PINK PINK PURSE...
PINK PINK HAIR STUFF
PINK PINK LIPSTICK
PINK PINK GARMENTS...

AND other PINK PINK STUFF...

WHO to tag...
*redsponge *pinkypiglet *greenleaf *carcar *pinkcotton *hahaz

8 comments:

Redsponge said...

WOOOO

this tag is too easy for u!!! hahahaha

Chen said...

u indeed love pink stuffs :D

I have a friend in uni (my ex-coursemate) who loves pink tooo
everytime i entered her room, i can see lotsa pink-coloured stuffs :D

Anonymous said...

Now I know there's so many pink fans
I also have pink shirts
:)

Pinky_piglet said...

opps, i haven't done this tag by Chen...now had been tagged by u kok...cham cham...don't worry, my tag still in progress...hehe...

Pink Winnie said...

responge- ya lo.. too many for me to post, but need six only.. haha..

chen- hehe.. o i c.. many girls like pink..

zeroimpact- ya lo.. hehe

pinkypiglet- haha.. i know u haven't complete so quick quick tag u lo..

Pinky_piglet said...

i done this tag liao...hehehe...remember vote for the contest..

Pink Winnie said...

wahh.. got present 1 ah?

c a r c a r said...

hey ger, i did this tag liao.

actually by looking at your pink stuff, actualy i have many pink stuff too. haha..

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.